Tuesday, August 19, 2008

She get it from her Momma


So up until recently I pretty much thought that by beautiful little baby was a complete clone of Brandon. From the big blue eyes to the chimple (chin dimple, I got that from Kristy's fiance', Josh and I love it!) From a physical stand point, she has my exact hands. Everything else is pretty much Brandon.

But now that her little personality is starting to emerge she is starting to have more of my mannerisms. Brandon pointed out the other day that she sits like me. When I was little I used to sit in like a frog position, I still do it with one leg... I can't do it with the other since my knee was popped out, I know I sound like an old woman. But anyways... she sits like me and when shes frustrated or crying her facial expressions are like mine. It's crazy to see yourself in a child. Just another thing you really don't think about until you're a mommy.

No comments: