Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flavor of Crafts???


Okay... So i haven't updated the blog in soooo long but I felt this was entirely blog worthy!!! This may be the only thing I like about living in Vegas.... the celebrity sitings. I ran into Michael's crafts tonight to get a button for my shoe. Brandon and Gracie were waiting in the car so I was in a hurry. I turn around and see this guy wearing a huge clock around his neck and its Flava Flave!!! At first I was like no way... Michael's in Henderson??? Why??? So I ran out to the car and I'm like " I think I just saw Flava Flave in Michael's." So Brandon gets Gracie and comes inside. We turn the corner and he's dancing in the isle. He was so everything I thought he would be... The funny thing is that he was going totally unnoticed, then again we were in a craft store.

5 comments:

Patty G said...

that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

now where are your easter pics

BARB said...

Did he say why he was in a craft store? that's so fun Meghan!!!

caryn said...

of course. was the clock as ridiculous in person? did he try and get you to go out on a date with him? gracie's face is priceless.

Kristin said...

I love it!!! I have heard of this person but have NO idea who he is and I definately would have noticed the GIANT watch hanging around his neck - however, I probably just would have thought he was a crazy person!!! Love the photo op!!!