Sunday, November 30, 2008

thanksgiving with the knights

Thanksgiving was just the 3 of us this year. Our move was so quick and unexpected that my parents didn't have time to make travel arrangements. We will definitely be seeing them at christmas. Our day was really nice and quiet. My new job asked me to come in for any 4 hours I wanted. Which was fine because I live literally 2 minutes from work ( if i catch the green light). I guess they needed someone from social services there in case any holiday drama popped off, which it did but I was gone by then :P

Brandon cooked dinner this year... with gracie's help of course! They made spinach & artichoke dressing which was very tasty!
Such a big girl!!!



She ate a little of everything... even the dressing with spinach in it!


Veruca hounded us for turkey as per usual.


Our tradition is after dinner we put up the tree. It's only decorated from the middle up because we have little hands that like to take the ornaments off...
Ready for bed. It was a good day spent at home with our little family!


2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving...the picture of Veruca begging for turkey is hilarious!!! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

BARB said...

sorry I am a little late in commenting. I need to check out your blog more often. It sounds like you are settling in nicely. Gracie is getting so big. She is so cute Meghan!!!
I will try to email soon.
BARB