Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's a snow thing....


Ok so I made it to work this morning... I'm one of few. Since I live so close I didn't think I could use snow as an excuse, so I drove for the first time ever in snow... kind of crazy. I wore my Uggs to work and changed into heels when I got here. Yesterday I was wearing heels in the snow and it sucked. We got5 inches of snow last night. Up the hill from us they got 8 inches. The news said it hadn't snowed like this for almost 30 years!! More branches on our tree broke, schools are closed today.. can you believe it, a snow day in Las Vegas!?! Last night was so peaceful... it was almost creepy. We built a snow man in the front yard... a naked snowman... our neighbors' had clothes and Brandon was jealous. But I think we're addicted to snow now... I love it!! Everyone was in a childlike good mood yesterday, but I guess that's because it's so out of the norm here, if there were snow everyday I don't think It would have been as exciting.

No comments: