Sunday, January 4, 2009

Grunwald Family Christmas 2008

This year family xmas was at aunt marilyn & uncle kurt's house. brandon, gracie and i arrived at my parents house on friday night and drove back with my parents on monday morning to spend the holiday at our house in Vegas. This was gracie's first family xmas experience since last year driving 500 miles with a baby fresh out of the NICU seemed just a little overwhelming! This year christmas was a brunch on Sunday. aunt marilyn out did herself with some yummy treats.

I was the one to cry this year at the gathering due to an amazing gift from my amazing cousin Jen. who knew i would get so emotional over a pair of uggs...LOL!

Gracie saw uncle bob with these on and had to wear them.














Jen & Mike....












Bradley and Jessica who was home from florida...











After being mocked for telling them to skwoosh in I got a really cute pic...



















1 comment:

Kristin said...

Meghan - I love the Aunt/Uncle pic - can you email to me? Glad you had a nice Christmas - I love all your pjs!!! (My Dad got a cute pic of Gracie with the reindeer headband falling down...)