Sunday, January 4, 2009

Xmas eve with the knights

We spent xmas eve with my parents at our house in Vegas. When I got home from work at 4:30 the festivities were in full swing. First we ate our traditional chinese food. Then we did our annual pajama exchange. This is a spin on one of brandon's family traditions....


Gracie opened her jammies from grandpa

Brandon opened his jammies from my mom...

I opened my jammies from brandon...

My dad opened his jammies from me....

... And then he liked them so much he started to change immediately!

Grammy opened her jammies from gracie....

Then we took our traditional family pic in front of the tree, and watched Home Alone!






2 comments:

caryn said...

ok. that gracie is too cute!! your christmas looked great megs. i miss you all. love to brandon.

BARB said...

I love the PJ picture in front of the tree. what a great tradition. I love it.

hugs and kisses to all
BARB