Wednesday, September 17, 2008

dylan.... you ARE the father!!!


On 90210 they revealed Kelly's baby daddy, but not before they kept us on the edge of our seats by constantly referring to him as "he" the entire episode. Brenda finally spilled the beans while chastizing Kelly for still being in love with "him". Jesus Brenda, are you still jealous??? Brandon (knight) thought for sure the baby's daddy would be Brandon (walsh) thinking that Dylan would be "a little too on the nose" as he puts it. Brandon (knight) also figured since he didn't see Luke Perry doing any interviews pertaining to the new show and he had seen Jason Priestly talking about it that it would be Brandon (walsh). Yes, my husband is that into the new 90210. I really feel like I've come full circle. Back at my parents house with my junior high boyfriend watching 90210. We were dorks for watching it then, and we're dorks for watching it now!

1 comment:

Patty G said...

love the picture.

I will be a fellow dork watching along with you!