Wednesday, September 17, 2008

meg's election endorsement


I haven't talked much about politics this election year which is odd for me because I usually have some very strong opinions in the matter. In the beginning I was a huge Hillary supporter. I love me some Hillary Clinton!!! However, unfortunately her time is over as Barack Obama is the Democratic candidate. I was so discouraged by this I almost turned my vote over to Mccain, but then two things happened. First, he chose that horrible women as his running mate, who stands for everything I hate. Second, I pulled my head out and remembered I am a prius driving, anti-fur wearing, gay marriage supporting, right to choosin', organic baby feeding, member of the green party since 1998. I have never voted republican and this is not the election to start. So Obama it is. And I think I'm starting to love Michelle Obama, she seems pretty hip.

No comments: