Friday, September 5, 2008

Viva Las Vegas....


We just got back from Vegas.... I had my camera but for some reason didn't take any pictures. We went to check on our house. The lawn is completely dead. I find it ironic that it's the first time we've ever hired a landscaper and the yard has never looked so horrible. It's partially due to our sprinkler system broke so Brandon spent the two days we were there re-plumbing it or something I'm not too0 sure what he did but the sprinklers are working better than ever. Hopefully the lawn will start to grow back. Gracie and I had some guests to keep us company while Brandon was busy making repairs. Tuesday my friend Jennifer came over with her son, Rio,who is 5 weeks older than Gracie. We like to get the kids together when we visit. On Wednesday the family had lunch with Auntie Kenz so we could give her a birthday present and visit. All in all it was a nice little trip, aside from the total 18 hours we spent in the car!

No comments: